There are no current openings.
Election Consulting Group strives to be known as a proactive and forward thinking partner with our clients and is an equal opportunity employer. We place special emphasis on political neutrality because we are responsible for providing our clients with an independent electoral service.
Types of Opportunities
Our roles are project-based and we do not offer full-time employment.
We would suggest that you forward your details to us as an expression of interest. When this has occurred we will be in touch to acknowledge your application.
When your application becomes relevant to a specific project we will contact you again.
Please forward you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by email or by post to our Locked Bag 3000 Edgecliff NSW 2027, to register your interest for future work opportunities.
We are interested hearing from you if you have the following experience and personal values:
Deputy Returning Officer
- Ideal if you have worked for a STATE Electoral Commission or the AEC
- Interested in new methods of voting and E-democracy
- Want to develop your career to be a Returning Officer
- Demonstrates good client-facing skills
- Worked in Government or an organisation; in a “hands-on” role with in respect to Elections
- Good word, excel and data entry skills
- Able to follow and execute clear rules and procedures provided by the Returning Officer
- Attention to detail and accuracy is highly regarded